Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Forum? love it or hate it?

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
I've met drunken retarded Mongolian inbreds that were easier to understand than this new forum. In fact, if the new forum was any harder to understand, it would be Danny Bonura.
Quite frankly, there are undiscovered tribes deep in the amazon that are easier to follow.
I'm less confused about how George Bush got to be president of the US than I am by this new format.

better?

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Missy Q said:
I've met drunken retarded Mongolian inbreds that were easier to understand than this new forum. Quite frankly, there are undiscovered tribes deep in the amazon that are easier to follow.
Huntingdon beach one week ,Mongolia and the Amazon the next. You do get about a bit :D

You could follow lost tribes but how do you follow the undiscovered :confused:

D

duffistuta

Baca Loco said:
High brow hate. I love it.
It's certainly preferable to the majority monobrow hate, but I have a hankering for a bit of post-structuralist hate myself.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Missy Q said:
I've met drunken retarded Mongolian inbreds that were easier to understand than this new forum. In fact, if the new forum was any harder to understand, it would be Danny Bonura.
Quite frankly, there are undiscovered tribes deep in the amazon that are easier to follow.
I'm less confused about how George Bush got to be president of the US than I am by this new format.

better?
Stereo-typically it's woman and old people who have trouble with new technology ;)
Maybe you should buck the trend :D

D

duffistuta

Dark Warrior said:
Stereo-typically it's woman and old people who have trouble with new technology ;)
Maybe you should buck the trend :D
And, recent evidence suggests, 17-year old gob****es...

D

duffistuta

ashley lewis said:
i dont know if im abit behind the time but where am i supost to sell all my kit to now wheres classified gone this forum is really going down hill :mad:
I think you should probably swing by the opticians, or the special school. Or both.

Probably both.