Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New geo? 2.2 or 3

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
yep its the rear one they're talking about and it is from cpps round 1 2012.

it has the 2 gripframe screws (like ego 11) and the squarer trigger guard (like ego 11). somebody on here must know what the deal with this is :p

automag

Jan 14, 2008
yep its the rear one they're talking about and it is from cpps round 1 2012.

it has the 2 gripframe screws (like ego 11) and the squarer trigger guard (like ego 11). somebody on here must know what the deal with this is :p
The trigger frame does look different, where the guys index finger is, it steps up higher into the body with the front of the trigger front guard slightly smaller in size

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I imagine, and hope, that they're trialing new parts that will eventually be included in the next geo platform. I'm hoping that it isnt a picture of the next one, but just a more spacious grip frame to trial new internals. But Dex, it is different to the regular geo2/2.1

Soul06

Dec 5, 2005
Visit site
It's one of the earlier incarnations of the geo2. Nothing new. It's a sample model from over a year and a Half ago( or whenever the geo2 was released)
That explanation doesn't make sense though. Primarily because the Geo 2 and Geo 2.1 both have the 3 screw grip frame. I can't see why they would switch to the 2 screw frame for that, back to the 3 screw for both released Geos and then back to the 2 screw again for the Ego 11 and CSL. It leads me to believe that the frame is more then just an earlier incarnation. And remember that the Geo 2 came out along with the Ego 10.