Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEW!! GFH-HQ website Phase1 LIVE!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I know, shameless advertising but we want you all to have a look.

Our GFH-Propaganda blog that we set up 6 weeks ago was/is awesome, but, is too restrictive and clunky. The popularity of the GFH has blown up so we've built Phase1 of our new website. This is a simple but loud design with loads of content that's super easy to find, unlike the really big sites, which is kinda the point.

The Propaganda is still strong and the blog is live on the site which will be updated daily. We have product and event reviews, our insanely popular #gfhpropaganda Instagram feed is up there looking better than ever, we have 4 interviews currently in progress with Ledz, Jack Wood, Ainsley and Clint Moore so keep your eyes out for them, plus...there will be some awesome GFH product at some point. But we got work to do on loads of other things first.

Anyway, enough waffle, I'm sure you guessed we're a bit excited about this (me and my boy Chris Latham) but bare with us and hopefully we'll have something the represents the current state of UK paintball. Which is AWESOME!!

Check us out: www.gfh-hq.sqsp.com

It will be gfh-hq.com when the domain stuff links in, should be 48 hours.

Thanks and sorry for the invasion mods. It's a good thing we're doing. Honest!!

Al.

Reactions: LATHAM

matj

Mar 22, 2013
interesting site but that yellow is just too much buddy.

any future chance of that being toned down just a little?

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I like.

I actually designed/built a site much like that not too long ago as part of a uni project, only with the colours swapped round. It kinda worked. Looking foward to more GFH! Perhaps a bit of a heavier text (like bolder) to make it a bit easier to read for others?

Reactions: LATHAM and matj

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Cheers for the input chaps!! ALways good to hear what peeps think. We've obviously gone for the grab by the balls factor and as Phase1, we'll be making changes as we go, see what works, what doesn't...etc.

We welcome all feedback as we want it to be awesome for all.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Quick note as well, we'll be adding a banner on the links page for p8ntballer too, a few more still to go in there.

It's all a two-way street with the GFH!!

Reactions: matj

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Are you going to get a face book page as that would be a good way of letting people know whats going on with the site

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Certainly are brother, just working on some domain set up niggles and some tweaks to the content to make it sweeter then moving on to some Facebook action. It's all go!!

Hopefully gonna have some more killer content on its way soon plus some more design tweaks.

Stay tuned!!!!

Reactions: mikey1975

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Moar updates kids!!

Bit of a site re-shuffle. We're adding new stuff so needed to make it easier and more flexible.

Also, check out our first interview we got back in from our very own Celtic Banshees. Wanna know what makes em tick? Take a look.

And we've added a link to our favourite ballin' forum too! I could do with someone emailing a decent size logo though, had to rip the header and add some striping to make it fit.

www.gfh-hq.sqsp.com

Nice!

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Just some positive criticisms...

I think some of the titles are actually slightly confusing. I'm 21 and supposed to be 'hip and down wid it' as i'm told... but I didn't underhand half of the titles. 'propoganda' for instance...I genuinely expected Kim Jong-un's face to pop up.

Daily pump?...had no idea what to expect when i clicked that. Or the 'holla' section.

On another note though I do think the new layout is epic. Miles better than the previous one. The yellow now has boundaries which prevents it being overpowering, no need to turn that down anymore (y)

keep up the good work

For the image admin or Dusty may be able to help. I'm sure they will reply soon

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Cheers bud, we're an open book so always open to new ideas. We might just nod our heads and ignore them and make compromises but listening is always the best policy.

Titles are a funny one. We didn't just wanna say blog or contact us and want to add a bit of intrigue to it all, plus, the original blog was GFH-Propaganda so we wanna keep true to that bit.

Just so you know we now have a Facebook page. Had to happen. Not much up there yet but it's another good way to get people involved.

www.facebook.com/gfhpropaganda

Reactions: matj