Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEW!! GFH-HQ website Phase1 LIVE!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Oh, and we know it's borderline cheeky promoting another paintball resource within a paintball resource but it aint like that. We've been huge advocates of this forum since we started in 2000 and have been actively involved for years, when we started back up end of last year you may have noticed that we were very open about getting people to bring this place back to life, just like how it used to be.

What we're doing with the GFH isn't in any way to rival P8ntballer, steal away fans or anything along those lines, we love this place. We just wanted to build a balling brand that gives us a platform to say what we want, be as noisy as we want and give our opinions, without any bias or eggshell treading, that promotes our way of thinking.

The content on there is for everyone and delivered in a simple way so it's easy for people to 'get' the paintball vibe and feel excited about it all. We're blatantly bigging up ourselves, our sponsors, our friends and anyone out there that inspires us at any moment in time and linking everyone together.

There will be some product lines coming out this year too, which will be exciting for us and the interviews we're doing are just brilliant ways of giving people a bit more insight into the lives of key figures. It's not really about us...ok, that's a lie, but it's also about everyone and for everyone really.

Sorry for the rant, just thought I'd say my piece so you all know we're not being sneaky snakes.

Al.

Reactions: LATHAM and matj

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Oh, and we know it's borderline cheeky promoting another paintball resource within a paintball resource but it aint like that. We've been huge advocates of this forum since we started in 2000 and have been actively involved for years, when we started back up end of last year you may have noticed that we were very open about getting people to bring this place back to life, just like how it used to be.

What we're doing with the GFH isn't in any way to rival P8ntballer, steal away fans or anything along those lines, we love this place. We just wanted to build a balling brand that gives us a platform to say what we want, be as noisy as we want and give our opinions, without any bias or eggshell treading, that promotes our way of thinking.

The content on there is for everyone and delivered in a simple way so it's easy for people to 'get' the paintball vibe and feel excited about it all. We're blatantly bigging up ourselves, our sponsors, our friends and anyone out there that inspires us at any moment in time and linking everyone together.

There will be some product lines coming out this year too, which will be exciting for us and the interviews we're doing are just brilliant ways of giving people a bit more insight into the lives of key figures. It's not really about us...ok, that's a lie, but it's also about everyone and for everyone really.

Sorry for the rant, just thought I'd say my piece so you all know we're not being sneaky snakes.

Al.

I don't think you'll have any issue with advertising yourselves here my friend, it's a not for profit website which is different to the usual chancers setting up a bedroom business ;)

I'll float the idea of your own sub-forum here as well if you like?? we do appreciate long time members!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
More updates!!

A nice shiny new graphic on the home page for NEW POST and a bit of a re-write on the copy. Moar new posts too, more Facebook updates and we're in the middle of changing our sponsors and links pages so we can separate our sponsors and big up our buddies...like YOU guys ;-D

Oh, and not sure you're all aware but we have an Instagram hashtag of #gfhpropaganda for your awesome paintball pics. Tag your pics and they'll appear on the website. Simple. PLUS every Friday we do a thing called Famous Friday where we pick our favourite shot and feature it on our page on Facebook AND the website.

And finally, our domain is now http://gfh-hq.com

Winner.

TheMarshall

Feb 24, 2013
Brighton
Looks pretty mint guys, but just one thing change that center text, i cant explain it, just makes me want to punch a kitten or something!!!
but still liking the concept and the idea keep it up!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Ha ha that's the point! We want to help everyone reach deep inside and find that inner badass that makes us want to punch kittens. Punching the clown is more fun though.

Cheers!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Crap! Has it been that long since we were in this post?

Anyways, we've been sooo busy last year with the site (and figuring out how to play ball again). We did the blog, then did the site, then got real busy posting and having fun, then realised it didn't really work how we wanted it to sooo we changed in AGAIN! So here we are, all fresh for 2014.

The new design is simpler, more visual and works like a champ on smart phones. Plus, we've started to add much more awesome content now with some player interviews up there, a props page for all those places we NEED to keep our habits alive (P8ntballer has top billing of course) http://gfh-hq.com/#/get-involved/

Our Facebook page is starting to gain traction now, once we realised the best way to make it work is to be super busy on it. So pay us a visit and hit us up with a like. Please. Facebook.com/gfhpropaganda

We've got a brilliant interview with Ledz being finished off right now, which is a BIG one so keep your eyes open for that dropping this next week or so.

Thanks again to everyone who's supported us so far and special thanks to our amazing buddies on the P8ntballer.com team for giving us the chance to spread the word.

It's all done in our free time, because we LOVE this game and everyone who plays it. Let's get behind UK paintball, stop bitching and whining and start building.

Thanks. You can stop reading my waffle now.