Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaywii

Oct 26, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm on the hunt for a new gun, just wondered what you guys would recommend and whats shooting the best at the minute? I understand its personal preference. But let me know yours =)

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
What kind of marker are you after? The Mini and the Axe are doing very well at the moment, but if you go for more scenario then the world is your oyster, A5, Dye Dam (Though expensive), Tipx....

homemade

May 30, 2011
If you like tounry still markers you carnt go wrong with planet eclipse, etek's,ego's, ego's ect. I carnt comment on milsim markers sorry.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Personally I would recommend the DM or the Axe. Not shot egos and geos enough to recommend those, however I have heard nothing but good things about them.
I love the butter smooth shot of the DM but its a little less efficient than other markers. (As are most spool valve guns).

Reactions: homemade

Lewiis

Apr 19, 2013
Leeds.
As most are saying, before we can tell you which market to get we really need to know what you're willing to spend. But I'd always recommend grabbing an empire Axe or Invert Mini, they just shoot so well for their price and I've yet to find anything worth the money as much as these.

Status
Not open for further replies.