Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New HK Army Pack Opinions

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
(y)(n) What do people think about the new Hk army gravity pack ?
Worth £60 ?

Last edited:

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I picked one up yesterday evening from a mate that's quitting the sport. My first impressions of the pack are very good! (I normally avoid any HK gear)

The pack is very comfy, and has plenty of grip to stop it sliding around, I was skeptical that the strapless idea would work but I have to say I've tested this pack out with filled pods and I haven't been able to shake any lose. The adjustability of the pod retainers strength is a very good feature I think.

From playing around with it I think it's much easier for filling whilst holding a lane as you don't have to pull a strap down to release a pod, you just pull the pod straight out.

It's a nice pack but I feel £70 is steep for pod packs.

I'll update this post once I've had some game time with this pack next weekend.

Reactions: leeabs94

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Indeed.

Or in simple terms, if you want classified access, starting a "What Do You Think Of....." thread isn't the way to go about it.

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
Indeed.

Or in simple terms, if you want classified access, starting a "What Do You Think Of....." thread isn't the way to go about it.
I don't get what you mean? If I wanted classified access ?

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What I mean is that it is the habit of new members to start random topics or make pointless posts just to up their post count.....in order to gain access to the buy/sell/wanted section of this forum.

If that's not your objective, then it's all good.

It's just that the HK pack is not a new product, and it's been fairly well covered that it is a copy of an existing design of pack by BK.

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
No I liked the look of the pack and I just wanted opinions before I spend the money, I'm open to suggestions if someone suggested a better alternative then I'm grateful for the help.. And I'm new to the sport so I wouldn't know how long the other has been out