Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Hopper?

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Adding to my first Query, I have another question for you all.

The egg 3 holds around 195 paint, I would like to have a bigger hopper that can hold well over 200, any idea's?

Also,

Is a Halo B down-grading from an Egg?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Adding to my first Query, I have another question for you all.

The egg 3 holds around 195 paint, I would like to have a bigger hopper that can hold well over 200, any idea's?

Also,

Is a Halo B down-grading from an Egg?
Have you taken out the sloping tray from inside the egg, that'll give you more capacity.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Dad was a plumber for the council before his back died, it's amazing whats in the garage. Enough copper pipe to re-do the house 3 times, t&g, pneumatic drill (baffles me how he got that, and the cement mixer) it's a big kids play house in there!
How about an industrial turret milling machine (5 foot table, Beavermill plus + dro), lathe (3ft between centres Harrison m300 + dro), bandsaw, vertical drill, two air compressors (175psi and 4500psi), 3 phase convertor, tool and cutter grinder, and an engraver currently being converted to a cnc miller.

Boys toys.....:)

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
How about an industrial turret milling machine (5 foot table, Beavermill plus + dro), lathe (3ft between centres, Harrison m300 + dro), bandsaw, vertical drill, two air compressors (175psi and 4500psi), 3 phase convertor, tool and cutter grinder, and an engraver currently being converted to a cnc miller.

:eek:...Are you making bombs Tom..:p

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
How about an industrial turret milling machine (5 foot table, Beavermill plus + dro), lathe (3ft between centres, Harrison m300 + dro), bandsaw, vertical drill, two air compressors (175psi and 4500psi), 3 phase convertor, tool and cutter grinder, and an engraver currently being converted to a cnc miller.

Well get you Mr Lar Dee Dar.

The garage is more geared to home diy and such rather than equipping the world with whatever they could possibly need.