Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New hopper

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
hey guys with christmas on the way (well not really but you know) i need a new hopper i dont really have a budget as i can save up i was thinking about the dye rotor is it any good

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
A few of the boy's on the team are getting the rotor as it does look the nutz.I'll probably be selling my Pulse and Rf chip soon if interested?You can catch me at training.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Pinokio's

I can honestly say that the four I have just ordered are for people that have had probs with torques at the weekend and those that tried my pinokio were impressed. I can only commend it for its ease of cleaning, its speed and slow burn on batteries!
Check out the reviews here too. http://www.pbreview.com/products/cat/38/ it has lots of brands on there.
good luck

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
Received mine today looks well made keeps a constant drop speed very easy to clean and a easy to read manual the only down side are the windows which as far as i can see are only good for there looks as you can't see in to your hopper.

Some people have mentioned the lid and how flimsy it is personally i don't find it to bad it's easy to close and open during the game with out opening when banged

All together a very good hopper :D:D