Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Invert TOO Paintball Loader From Invert Paintball

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I checked with the guy in the states and there was some confusion over the feedstack sensor in our emails. The feedstack sensor seems to do the same job as eyes in the old halo and will load balls when there's a space in the feedstack even if the mic hasn't picked up any sound.

Which is why the guy in the clip has to put his finger over the feedtube to stop all the balls feeding like you have to with a Halo anf it just empties itself when he takes his finger away. No tapping or pressing buttons to get it to feed.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Have just got mine, the shells are matte black and seem to be made from different polly than the halob/relaoderb.

The anti jam is a plus, not sure how much better it will be over the beads and spring combo as i never had issues with jamming before.

Great price means i have a back up loader that didnt cost a fortune.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
An uncle bought it from the US while on holiday, payed $47 worked out to be £29.40. Bargain.

I think they are being sold in the uk for £58

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Just a side note.

If your planning to buy this great loader you wont be able to fit the halo b/reloader b or magna drive cones on the existing invert too drive spindle unless you install a rip drive spindle.
The new drive cone fitted is stronger than the stock halo drive cones that people upgraded.