Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Ion Board

gliffuct

Aug 31, 2007
Birmingham
I'm the chap with the new Spitfire chip from Jamie at Sloth who posted the topic on IONOWNERS.

I can't tell you much more than whats been posted by the spitfire tech guy. I do have a copy of the destructions in word and pdf format if anyone wants a copy.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
News to me that Sloth were selling Johns new board :confused:

I have had a prototype and a production board of John C's spitfire board in my ions for a while now and all i can say is they are amazing.

Very easy to use, selection of modes are second to none and are really battery efficient, i havent a clue what John is charging for them but it was by far the best upgrade i made to my ion.

I did prefere it to the virtue board ;)

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
Yer John C from spitfire builts and programs the boards, he is the top guy on them...

If your intrested i am sure popping him a quick pm (just look up John_C he has a spit fire picture) and he will answer any Q

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
The Boards are not assembled by john c they are factory assembled production boards utalising Epiphany solenoids so will work in both ion and epiphany

There will be a few retailers selling these babys they will also be available direct from spitfire when the new site goes live and as soon as we have final ruling on mill ROF.

Thanks

Spitfire Team

Thanks guys for the comments and to Lucky tech for clearing a few things up.

The spitfire 2.0 Ion boards are designed by me, but they are manufactured and assembled professionally in the UK to the highest standards.

It comes with the usual Spitfire backup.
So when the millenium series release some rate of fire rules that make sense :rolleyes:, we will be offering free software upgrades without needing to send your board round the world.

Any more questions, PM me, ill help you to the best of my abilities.
John

PS we really jacked this guys thread :eek:

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
duno if this helps but my ion has a virtue board and its great. costs quite a bit though, thats the downside to it.