Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NEW KIT GEO 3 £500 !!!, ETHA, DM8, ROTORS, GI SPORTS KIT + MUCH MORE !!!

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
2nd in line to Marzocchi1988 , any issues please let me know. Will be happy to take the etha off your hands. PM me.

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
You know the dye gloves in number 16? Would you be able to pm me some more pictures of them? And what size are they?

Bouncer Hit nooby paintballer

London Samurai :D
Jan 23, 2009
Cambridge
Sorry for any delay on answers and updates I have been reallllyyyyy busy with work haven't had a break for ages.

etha still for sale ?
Yes it is still for sale

2nd in line to Marzocchi1988 , any issues please let me know. Will be happy to take the etha off your hands. PM me.
No issues for it except sometimes leaks from macro line due to my bad cutting of macro line. So going to get that sorted asap. But apart from that no problems. i shot it all day yesterday at a training no problems except when first gassing up the macro line as cut to short i believe, i checked by putting in my others gun macro line into it and it sealed fine :)

You know the dye gloves in number 16? Would you be able to pm me some more pictures of them? And what size are they?
Yes sure thing :)

More photos of the etha, what does it come with?
The etha comes with : Hard case, gun, manual, allen keys, eclipse grease, full set or o-ring kit. :)

Heads up everyone the etha if i don't have time to do the macro line i can send it with the other macro line and you guys can do it yourselves ? Depending on how soon you want it :)