Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Lens or New Mask?!?

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Noticed yesterday at the Walkon that I had a few superficial scratches on the lens of my mask. Doesn’t seem to be affecting my vision or anything but was just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy another lens or another mask?!? :confused:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Noticed yesterday at the Walkon that I had a few superficial scratches on the lens of my mask. Doesn’t seem to be affecting my vision or anything but was just wondering if it would be cheaper to buy another lens or another mask?!? :confused:
It tends to be cheaper for just the lens if that’s all that needs changing.
But if the strap has loosened or the foam is a bit tired then for many goggles you’re heading towards being better off with a new set.

If you’re happy with the rest of the goggles then you can just go for the lens, but there’s nothing like a whole new set

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
It tends to be cheaper for just the lens if that’s all that needs changing.
But if the strap has loosened or the foam is a bit tired then for many goggles you’re heading towards being better off with a new set.

If you’re happy with the rest of the goggles then you can just go for the lens, but there’s nothing like a whole new set
I’m happy with the Goggles as a whole. Was just thinking it’d be cheaper to buy a whole new set?!?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I’m happy with the Goggles as a whole. Was just thinking it’d be cheaper to buy a whole new set?!?
For my current favorite - Grills, there are so many colour configurations that there is often a complete set for less or not much more than the price of just a lens.

For others the lens could be anything from half the price of a full set upwards.
Lenses with the most fancy finish do cost much more, and you can get a full set for but you won’t necessarily be getting the most fancy lens with them without pushing up the price tag.

A new set does have the bonus of you still having the originals as spare