Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New loader spotted?

Petersen

Mar 26, 2013
Germany
G.I. Sportz Loader
I heared something about Gametimer or Ballcounter (or chroni) in Hopper obstructed.

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Ooo so he does the J4 Torque, the concept of a stacked spoolie, personally I find this weird, why divert air into a stacked bolt and not out of the front like a normal spool valve?
Because then you have the ability to drop the bolt out easily and clean the breech/barrel quickly, just like a poppet. The drive train also appears to have fewer o-rings to service

Petersen

Mar 26, 2013
Germany
There was a G.I. hopper out there using .50Cal.
Must be the "turbine"
Think it would be a G.I. Sports Hopper called "turbine.68"

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
This isn't the Raven. The Raven was a design exercise by Alex Hodge which isn't (at present) going into production. The loader that Nick Slowiak is using is the new GI Sportz loader with inbuilt chrono.

Alex also didn't design the internals of the J4 Torque, that was Josh from J4 - although I believe Alex is helping the J4 guys with some of the external design.

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
This isn't the Raven. The Raven was a design exercise by Alex Hodge which isn't (at present) going into production. The loader that Nick Slowiak is using is the new GI Sportz loader with inbuilt chrono.

Alex also didn't design the internals of the J4 Torque, that was Josh from J4 - although I believe Alex is helping the J4 guys with some of the external design.
interesting. a nice idea to incorporate it but if refs are constantly chronoing teams themselves then is there much point in permanently having the extra weight on top of your gun? not to mention it'll probably cost a bomb and a lot of players don't feel the need to own a chrono as it is. to me this will just limit it's potential market?