Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new look forums

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
That Welt ad. is just gash, any chance of having it turned off for plats, or even better, everyone?! Preferred the older colours, but then I said that the last time the forum changed.

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
That Welt ad. is just gash, any chance of having it turned off for plats, or even better, everyone?! Preferred the older colours, but then I said that the last time the forum changed.
Im sure Welt get a lot of hits on their site from that add, which shows off all the latest news and products, and to be fair, Welt is a great mag.

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
Im sure Welt get a lot of hits on their site from that add, which shows off all the latest news and products, and to be fair, Welt is a great mag.
I'm sure they do, it still looks fugly though and makes the page look mis-aligned though...

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
welt add should scroll down the page with you... other than that (apart from the banner over the logo ,all is cool.

change is scary...
I'm sure this is the 1st of many we'll see, I expect the other advertisers to switch formats as time goes by. when that happens the banner over may quietly disappear.

Probably not going to happen - skyscraper banner ads are very popular with online advertisers, I would imagine that this redesign has been brought about with the idea of selling that space to an Ad network like Google, Yahoo or MSN.
Mr P. you're probably right, given the popularity of the forum, and the amount of time people seem to spend on here then making it more advertiser friendly and thereby increasing revenue would make sense

I like the layout, it fills out on wide-screen better, all you guys with box vision out there need to get into the twenty first century :D