Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Marker: Vapor by Machine Paintball - new pics

P8ntball News

Administrator
Jan 8, 2012
A new company is coming out with a new highend paintball marker known as the Vapor. Made by Machine Paintball.

Quote:
We at Machine Paintball are dedicated to making all of our future customers completely happy with their new VAPOR markers. We want to say that we know we are entering into this market to compete with the best and most expensive markers out there and against companies with with lots of brand recognition and marketing dollars behind them. That being said we want to let you know that we have taken into consideration all aspects of the features of current high end markers and have put all the best into this new marker. I've been reading some of the post on this page and many on other forums that have much speculation and rumor of a negative nature. Well thats ok as we know we cant stop free speech and there are going to be those who make claims and statements like "this part is the same as so and so's reg, or thats a copy of this or that". There will also be those who are ill informed or misinformed of true facts about me (Mike Spurlock) rumor and misinformation in regards to past and or current business dealings, such as the Pulse loader, and many other products I designed or was involved with. Folks I'm an open book, and you can contact me to ask any question you would like to know the answer to. Not that any of the rumor is really important to me but if you like our products and have any concerns or questions please feel free to ask. Our new products will speak for themselves and I hope you would try it and form an opinion of it when you have done so. Several forums are full of rumor and speculation, immature people who have nothing else to do but create problems and arguments among it readers. I welcome all of you to view and post in this page and would like to get to know you. Haters are not welcome and will be blocked so don't waist your time.

Last edited by a moderator: