Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Marker: Vapor by Machine Paintball - new pics

seba

Oct 6, 2011
Finland
Vapors feels so good and they are very light and smooth to shoot. I have one, it´s nice and pink ;) New 2014 Vapors are in my opinion in better price range.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Vapors feels so good and they are very light and smooth to shoot. I have one, it´s nice and pink ;) New 2014 Vapors are in my opinion in better price range.
Agreed, shame you loose the barrel kit but love the fact they have included a case with it!

renie

Mar 2, 2008
ive just got the 2014 version its very nice indeed, I think the machining quality has increased and I prefer the design of this one with out the silly clip on eye covers like the 1st version,
the bolt drive has been updated and the grips are much better, hasn't got an OLED board but tbh the LED board is so easy to use and the frame has been pre milled to take an upgraded OLED at a later date if you want one

Reactions: WildWayz

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
ive just got the 2014 version its very nice indeed, I think the machining quality has increased and I prefer the design of this one with out the silly clip on eye covers like the 1st version,
the bolt drive has been updated and the grips are much better, hasn't got an OLED board but tbh the LED board is so easy to use and the frame has been pre milled to take an upgraded OLED at a later date if you want one
Awesome, was going to pm you about it to see wah your thoughts were,keep us updated :)

renie

Mar 2, 2008
@jfp

Took mine out today -4 degrees on the temp guage, damp and wet in the woods

Now I took it straight out the box and was getting a bit of bolt stick so I put it down to the cold weather, upped the dwell and that didn't seem to make much difference so I used the tune assist and that seemed to sort it out but still not quite right,
I took my hopped off and it seemed to be sticking a bit on the bolt return so I popped the bolt out quick lube up but still the problem was there, so out came the bolt again and I found the problem :) it was the oring on the front of the bolt just rubbing on the eyepipe detent causing a bit of drag so I popped it off and put on the next size down oring and pow! Cured

After solving that I ran the tune assist again and it was shooting super smooth put a box and a bit through it and not 1 break,
really nice to shoot glad they upped there design .

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaz #68