Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New marker what to choose?

Terrorbyte

Powered by junk food
I have played rec-ball quite a bit and I am now part of a Novice team. We are going to be playing the Temple 7 man serises this year and although i like my Tippmann '98 i dont think its going to cut it at that level.

Im looking for an Electro gun and would really like an Angel, i have shot one and it really worked for me, my brother has a shocker but thats like a brick, what should i go do buy an Angel or look for something cheaper?

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
get a matrix best of both worlds

very fast short trigger almost identical to a angel if not better.
just as accurate as any cocker even when shoot v fast can cycle 21 bps.
light compact marker.
no kick.
with a trinity reg it wont chop paint (can get them 4 45 dollars from ardvark lot cheaper then any vision eye).
new bolt solves efficiencey problems.

just need to get it CNC from some where

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
It all depwnds of what posistion you play. If your a front player consider using an impulse or matrix or even a cocker, if your a mid player then use acocker, impulse or bob longs intimidator.
If your a back player shockers are good as well as anything else that lays down walls of paint.

I hope that can helAlthought the cocker is not an electro pnuematic marker it is still widely used and respected.

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Personally an angel or cocker, however whatever you decide make sure that it is really what you want and that there is no doubt in you mind that you want it, as I and am sure many others have bought something that looks very nice but just doesnt perform and will never get used ever again.
Ask around at a tourny for peoples opinions and if your lucky thay may even let you have a go with there marker, and I bet most teams have at least one gun for sale, or know of one for sale, and keep checking the classifieds for bargains.
Darm

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by darm
Personally an angel or cocker, however whatever you decide make sure that it is really what you want and that there is no doubt in you mind that you want it, as I and am sure many others have bought something that looks very nice but just doesnt perform and will never get used ever again.
Ask around at a tourny for peoples opinions and if your lucky thay may even let you have a go with there marker, and I bet most teams have at least one gun for sale, or know of one for sale, and keep checking the classifieds for bargains.
Darm
I have a nice Impulse for sale in the classifieds. I't wont do you wrong I guarentee :D