Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Marker

slick_k

Nov 4, 2001
Dallas, TX
Visit site
:confused: I am about to buy a New Spyder TL Pluse. It looks like the best marker to purchase in that price range. I found it for $129.99 USD. I was hoping someone could let me know what, if any, mods to add to it...

Thanks,
Slick_K

slick_k

Nov 4, 2001
Dallas, TX
Visit site
I looked at both the xtra, and the shutter. If you compare the price for the shutter against the TL Plus, and then compare the feature gains... The cost doesn't match up. Same with the Xtra. The aftermarket products give you a better value then the stock feature of the shutter and the Xtra. So that's why I wanted to go with the TL Plus and add aftermarket products to it to get better performance. Besides, I found the TL Pluse for $124.00 at http://www.actionvillage.com/paintball-guns-kingman-international-paintball-guns.html where the shutter is around 200.00

slick_k

Nov 4, 2001
Dallas, TX
Visit site
I just noticed that the Spyder Xtra is only $148.99. For that price I think your right..... Thanks for the post.... If you hadn't replied I might have over looked the Xtra.

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
spyder tl

I think that a spyder TL Plus is a great gun for that price range if you get it, i would suggest making even better. I have a TL Plus and about 600 dollars put in it, :rolleyes:

get a x chamber
get a regulator
get grips
get a better sight
power feed
elcd trigger frame
new springs
new trigger job (not needed, makes looks better)
new grips (for better look):D :D

longballer01

Dec 27, 2001
missouri, kc area
Visit site
the tl plus was my first gun........it needs nothing but a different barrel if you want to quiet it down......but as far as accuracy it isnt going to do much better than a different barrell unless you are matching the paint to the barrell and you are only using that paint.

it doesnt need an expansion chamber on it because it already has one on it. all the other stuff is a waste of money unless you want the jazzier look.....it is all window dressing when it comes to that gun.

the gun right out of the box will probably outplay you.......save your money until you want a totally new gun and use the money for that.

just my opinion