Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New marker

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
Hi guys and girls was wanting to get a new maker as been out of paintball for a few years I was looking at the empire mini or axe and just wonderd what peoples thoughts on them are or if that have any other recommendations many thanx graham

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
Hello Mate, Axe is a good little gun, i have an Axe 2.0 that i bought last year, I am currently looking at selling as playing for a Gog supported team. I will try and get some pics together and post up later if your interested. Boz

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
Yes please buddy that would be good I'm having a real good look around and seeing what's out there so any advice tips or help people can give would be great many thanx

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
No problem, i will get a couple of pics sorted later today and post them up, gun is less than 1 year old and still has the complete spares kit. And the nice people at GI Sports Europe provide back up/service.
Cheers

Sunny London

Easy Does It
Jun 4, 2018
North London
You might also consider the Empire Mini GS, Eclipse Etha 2 and Eclipse LT. All high quality good performing markers. Axe 2.0 is also good. You won't go wrong with any of those. It comes down more to ergo preference, aesthetics and price, of course.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Etha 2 all day as long as you like the asthetics and ergonomics of it.The Etha 2 is the Best marker for the money with support at cpps and most major events as well as youtube videos and chat/phone support. I would definatly recommend you hold both to see if you like the axes ergonomics as I really didnt. I prefere my hands a little less cramped together.

Last edited:

Sunny London

Easy Does It
Jun 4, 2018
North London
Etha 2 all day as long as you like the asthetics and ergonomics of it. ...
I really like my Etha 2. I don't understand why people knock the ergonomics. As for aesthetics, I am completely indifferent between nylon and aluminium components as long as the marker performs, and it does. An oled board would be nice but once you learn the coloured lights settings it's not that important.

Reactions: dfr350

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I have an gtek and a 160r. I much prefere the ergonimics of the gtek over the etha 2. I think its the shape of the front grip tha tI dont like.Not knocking ht etha 2 in anyway its a rock solid marker that can fire any paint in any conditions even if you forget to clean/lube it for months. The gamma core is awesome. I have one team mate whos primary is now an etha 2 and 2 whos backup are both etha 2.

Nylon over ally?? Since owning both gtek versions the 160r just feels better in your hand and (again) just feels like a more stsable firing platform than the standard gtek maybe because of the extra weight of the ally.

Womble74

Jun 15, 2018
chelmsford
Right guys loads of food for thought and will sit tommorow and have a good look round and do some research and check out you tube many thanx for the advice and help cheers guys