Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new marker

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
My point was, that you have contradicted yourself...quite a bit. You haven't made your self clear really...which means what you have written, could be confusing.

If you want to know what I recommended, read further up.

Also, I give reasons as to why he may or may not want to choose one over another.

Also, Angels are over complicated and difficult to Tech for a first timer.
When they work, they work fine, but...that isn't the whole issue here is it.
At what point does he say hes a first timer, he says im thinking of buying a new marker. He seems to know the guns, just not knowing what to buy if that makes any sense

Again I will say I was just giving him other options that he could research on, I may not have backed up my ideas as maybe he could of researched them hiself or tested the guns out

Iv also read the first reply I said and at what point did I say id get an EGO 5, 6 or etek 2 but at the same time angel, when did I say this? I cant stress the fact any more that i was giving him options.

Anyway gl with your marker purchase, if you want me to be simple about it, choose planet eclipse.

Skeet

Platinum Member
At what point does he say hes a first timer, he says im thinking of buying a new marker. He seems to know the guns, just not knowing what to buy if that makes any sense

Again I will say I was just giving him other options that he could research on, I may not have backed up my ideas as maybe he could of researched them hiself or tested the guns out

Iv also read the first reply I said and at what point did I say id get an EGO 5, 6 or etek 2 but at the same time angel, when did I say this? I cant stress the fact any more that i was giving him options.

Anyway gl with your marker purchase, if you want me to be simple about it, choose planet eclipse.
It doesn't have to say it. It's quite clear that he has never Tech'd an Angel before! In comparison an Ego variant and then a PM variant, would be easier to tech.
He also, only mentioned 3 markers (or types), The Mini, The PM and the Ego, so that would suggest that although he may be aware of Angels, he doesn't want one and hasn't been told to get one and rightly so;)

It would seem, that your reason for not backing up your ideas, is because you have no factual knowledge, with which to back them up. This is not a slight on you, but if you had specific reasons (like my own), then you would have posted them.

If i was you i would go for the ego 5 or 6 which ever, or get a etek 2 off here

But in all fairness if i was you i would get an angel a1 or an angel speed which you can get from 200-350 on here
At those two points there, prefixed in BOLD...

If I was you...Suggests, that in his position you would get an Ego5 or 6 or an Etek 2, but in all fairness an Angel 1 or Angel Speed.

Can you see now, what I mean and what you actually said?

Anyway, this is not helping our friend, so if you would like to continue to lose this argument, lets do it via PM (obviously post your next response in this thread!):D

Don't take this banter personally. I regularly slate people who make themselves easy targets, even more ruthlessly on people who are just plain idiots (that does not include you, at this stage!):D

JKnight knows what he is talking about..;)

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
nice to see a bit of handbags on the board!
I like the look of Ego's myself, but have a couple of angels that have always worked fine, and am liking the pm's too!
On the whole I'd say go for the ego if you get the chance!

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
I haven't owned many markers, simply because I found the ego, and I absolutely love it.

Its easy to tech (as we've mentioned), very little goes wrong, and being popular you wont struggle to find parts if you do have problems.

I goto a tournament, I get the gun out, put air in it, hopper, paint.... and im away.... very rarely a problem (yes i chrono it). The number of times I have watched people come to a tournament and have so many problems with all sorts of other guns.

My opinion, go for an 06 ego.

AIRLINEDAVIS

NEWCASTLE LOCKDOWN
Feb 2, 2008
northumberland
oops did not mean to cause a war lol but its all good advice i,m staying away from angels a tech nightmare, like i said thinking of a ego, pm, not to sure about the mini now but i now like the dm6,7
my budget is about 200-300 quid

Skeet

Platinum Member
oops did not mean to cause a war lol but its all good advice i,m staying away from angels a tech nightmare, like i said thinking of a ego, pm, not to sure about the mini now but i now like the dm6,7
my budget is about 200-300 quid
Don't worry mate, gives us something to do you see. You will quite often see me slating the crap out of people, along with others...Cook$ is a good example, but really we are all nice people...even the Mods:D

Angel...Tech nightmare? Really? :D