Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Memeber - Looking For Info

dmc.611

Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys/gals,

I live just outside Newport, South Wales.

I have only been paintballing once, and that was 4/5 years ago. Hoping to start doing it regular so thought I would join this forum :)

Anyone recommend where to buy gear? And what to buy first?

Also hoping to get some information/your views on indoor venues/units for paintballing.

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi guys/gals,

I live just outside Newport, South Wales.

I have only been paintballing once, and that was 4/5 years ago. Hoping to start doing it regular so thought I would join this forum :)

Anyone recommend where to buy gear? And what to buy first?

Also hoping to get some information/your views on indoor venues/units for paintballing.

Thanks
Hi
Firstly avoid buying things for as long as possible

For sources check out the retail supporters of the forum. If you can find or get to either an event with traders or to one of the few 'retail' shops (which are really a shop front of the warehouses, so you won't find it on a high street). Then you can look at and try on shiney things

Look for an independent local-ish that runs walkons, then you can normally pay a little extra and still rent the equipment but try the non-punter experience and meet up with a few players, chat & look at the variety of kit people use

Spend as long as you can take looking around the forum and asking questions
There's a lot of choice in styles of paintball, a vast array of equipment for all preferences and all wallets

You will want goggles that are comfy for you and then the rest that takes your fancy