Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
I have been aproached by a couple of out of industry companies who wish to support a midlands based proffesionally run series in a central location. As the PA will not be running at our Penkridge site we will be looking at putting on 2 possibly 3 events this year to see what we can do and if the teams like it then we will run a full series next year. We aim to put on a high quality event at a fair price with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.

There will be a full press release soon we are just in the process of purchasing the netting, fields etc to put on the event:cool: and then all will be explained in the next 10 days.

For any info please contact me on 07977 060694 or therealrichharris@btinternet.com

I am in the process of trying to contact the teams that were attending the PA so if you are interested PM or text me and ill be in touch.:)

Many thanks to the teams that have offered there support already.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
We intend to run full psp x ball and 5 man, i am awaiting Wendy's return from the milleniums so i can discuss my plans with her then try and move the uk scene forward together. Then i will post up in full what we are about and what we hope to achieve.:)

Not trying to be all mystical just want to discuss some things with certain companies/people before going public with too much.;)