Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
After talks with many respected people within the industry, teams and neutral friends, and taking into account what people have posted on various posts on this website we have decided we will be offering the M7 format instead of the PSP style. If we are to move forward and progress as a sport then it makes obvious sense now to offer the same format, rules etc as the other organisers so we have some kind of unity and structure.

So we will now be offering the MXL in M7 format for £275 but as we have limited spaces left now as the teams we had confirmed for the x ball format will be playing this now. Minimum of 5 matches. We will still be running a 5 man format and limited paint format.

As for support we are pleased to announce that Lips and Phoenix will be supporting the event along side VIP Paintball and Rockstar energy drinks and HPAC are booked in to supply the air fills.

We are still in talks with other potential vendors/supporters so hopefully have more to follow soon.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Just to keep you guys informed we are in talks with the Millenium about harmonising uk paintball and look forward to working with them over the coming season. We will have more info once the Millenium confirm there ideas and get back to us. We are also pleased to have JT europe supporting the event.

Also we will be changing our entry level 3 man x ball format to just a 3 man limited paint format after some positive talks with people in the know today.

Once we have the final pieces together we will do a proper realease with all the details in one place

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
I think you're heading in the right direction Rich and it takes some serious nuts to take the plunge seriously.. I think you're making the right choice with the format too, It seems thats what people are missing.. Also If you can get your dates right then teams can use this event as a serious outing before they head off and play millenniums.

Good luck!

P.s. I wouldn't be surprised to see some old faces showing up and offering their support!

UC Smegpot

Rocket fingers
Sep 17, 2008
Doncaster, UK
Well I've spent hours reading the threads I've missed.
Will defiantly be wanting to play this, sounds like it'll be a good laugh.

Regards Danny