Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
don't co-operate

We intend to run full psp x ball and 5 man, i am awaiting Wendy's return from the milleniums so i can discuss my plans with her then try and move the uk scene forward together.
my god two series working together for the commen goal, sounds real good.

woody

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Why are we planning to run a format that is only run in the States
The best 99.99% of British plays will never be good enough to play in the US
No matter what people think of the Millennium organisation,
M7 is the best that any of us brits can aspire to
And there ain't many that can afford to play that never mind full X-Ball

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
Why are we planning to run a format that is only run in the States
The best 99.99% of British plays will never be good enough to play in the US
No matter what people think of the Millennium organisation,
M7 is the best that any of us brits can aspire to
And there ain't many that can afford to play that never mind full X-Ball
at least if the format is run we have a chance of improving on the 0.01%
We shouldn't just say "oh we'll never be good enough theres no point", we should aim to improve the level of UK play so we actually have a chance of being good enough.
And you say its a format that is only played in the states, yet the UK tournament series all run either xball, xball lite, or both.
I think theres too much negativity in UK ball
I do agree with your last point however ;)

scoobytgi

WebMonkey
Dec 30, 2005
Clacon-on-Sea
www.inspiredwebspaces.co.uk
I'm all up for this. Lets face it, if the sport is to progress unification must come at some point - And I can't see the US adopting Millenniums rules. This is likely the way paintball would go if a world governing body were to be formed, so it can only be a good thing offering the UK the chance to play such a great format - especially if it encourages any teams to trek over to the US for the World Cup.

JamesJDdavis

Jul 12, 2008
well.........if this is a sign of things to come, this could be the start of an interesting new chapter in UK paintball, I wish you both the best of luck in your venture, and hope this is the start of seeds being sown for a new unified nationwide paintball league in the UK, that connects up with the rest of the world. Its unification and collaboration that got BMX into the Olympics, maybe we can hope for more of the same for tournament paintball.

Hallelujah

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
at least if the format is run we have a chance of improving on the 0.01%
We shouldn't just say "oh we'll never be good enough theres no point", we should aim to improve the level of UK play so we actually have a chance of being good enough.
And you say its a format that is only played in the states, yet the UK tournament series all run either xball, xball lite, or both.
I think theres too much negativity in UK ball
I do agree with your last point however ;)
I would rather see more teams competing on the European stage, than 1 or 2 players goimg to play in the US
Joy Division, Nexus, Russian Legion started on the European circuit them moved up to the big league.
My view is that we need to walk before we can run
We did well in the Olympics by good financial investment and a lot of structured hard work
Playing PSP is more like a job for the boys as opposed to development of UK Paintball. Don't get me wrong here, i'll be glad to be proved wrong, but so far the shift to playing pure x-ball has done nothing but decimate UK balling

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
I would rather see more teams competing on the European stage, than 1 or 2 players goimg to play in the US
Joy Division, Nexus, Russian Legion started on the European circuit them moved up to the big league.
My view is that we need to walk before we can run
We did well in the Olympics by good financial investment and a lot of structured hard work
Playing PSP is more like a job for the boys as opposed to development of UK Paintball. Don't get me wrong here, i'll be glad to be proved wrong, but so far the shift to playing pure x-ball has done nothing but decimate UK balling
Damn good point.

I like the focus on FINANCIAL INVESTMENT and STRUCTURE, that is why it has never suceeded.

Euro ball and US Ball will always be miles apart. Nexus got close, with the above, as have Joy and RL.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If we are so far behind the yanks, why are we worried about competing against them? Can't we have a tournament series just for Brits who wanna play?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
damn right Cooks. im not interested in going to america to play paintball or europe or even lincoln :D i just wanna pick up a marker and be with some friends having a good time.