Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

tojo

Jul 9, 2006
damn right Cooks. im not interested in going to america to play paintball or europe or even lincoln :D i just wanna pick up a marker and be with some friends having a good time.
And what friends are these :confused: Hehe

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
At the end of the day the teams will decide what they want to play I am mearly offering a PSP x ball instead of M7 style. Its not to say I wont run M7 style if enough teams were interested or that one is better than the other. Im just merely offering the customer an alternative.

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
If we are so far behind the yanks, why are we worried about competing against them? Can't we have a tournament series just for Brits who wanna play?
Another good point.

I never had so much fun as playing the Masters when SAD and Mark ran it. It was at least local and great fun.

Now everyone wants to be some paintball God! Some could make it, many fail and just whine and moan about it.

I think the game has technologically advanced but the majority of operators are still Neolithic with a touch of modern greed.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I have heard some of the points about not being able to afford millenium paintball....if most cant afford this then imagine how expensive america would be.

This tournament sounds like its pointing in the right direction and would be good to see a fresh tournament and xball is awesome.

-MJ

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
At the end of the day the teams will decide what they want to play I am mearly offering a PSP x ball instead of M7 style. Its not to say I wont run M7 style if enough teams were interested or that one is better than the other. Im just merely offering the customer an alternative.
So this is the PA with a slight difference then??

This tournament sounds like its pointing in the right direction and would be good to see a fresh tournament and xball is awesome.

-MJ
The event is going to be at your home site, run by your team captain, so your comments lack any credibility

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
But from the comments that have been put down dont you think it sounds like the tournament is pointing in the right direction? Yes it is our home team site but not that close for me, still half an hour drive and not too fussed where it is either. Also some of the comments about how its going to be run and what it is going to be like are the first i have heard but i do see where you are coming from as my opinnion will come across as biast.

-MJ

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
But from the comments that have been put down dont you think it sounds like the tournament is pointing in the right direction? Yes it is our home team site but not that close for me, still half an hour drive and not too fussed where it is either. Also some of the comments about how its going to be run and what it is going to be like are the first i have heard but i do see where you are coming from as my opinnion will come across as biast.

-MJ
As I have already said
So far it sounds like the PA with a different name, nothing more, nothing less.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Come on, let's give Rich a chance and see what he comes up with!

After all, he is "special".

:)