Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands Team recruiting

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Those 40-50 quid are with paint? Same for tournaments?
Maybe we could join for next training and see how it goes?
Yeah those prices are per person for everything. Im working on a training date as we speak so once I know ill let you know. Where are you guys from btw?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Rotherham ? that`s abroad isn`t it ? > I`ve been a broad , but I prefer to be a fella ??
Ha ha , Yesterday the Rest of the Care Bears down South at our own Field = Bearsville had Training,
and it cost most of the Bears around £35 per person for the day + food, asked everybody to put a £5 in.
Ollie is sorting it out to give you guys the Very Best Deal we can get, keep the prices down.
> Bluey.

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
If you need somewhere to train in Nottinghamshire message me I know just the place! Full millennium field!

Keith obray

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2015
Hi guys

Im forming a new team for The Care Bears that will be based up in Nottingham and will compete in the CPPS in 2016. The remainder of this year will be taken up with recruiting and training to put us in the best stead for the new season.

Who are the Care Bears?
The Care Bears are an Oxford based team started by a guy called Bluey who now manages, captains and runs everything Bear related. They have various sponsorships but keep an Open Equipment policy which means you dont have to fork out for a new gun, you can use whatever you have now. There is a huge amount of experience within the team and the player support, both on and off the field, is second to none. No other team will make you feel as wanted or as valued.

So who am I?
I started playing back in 2008 and began speedball in 2013 competing with a team called Apocalypse Storm who I recruited and captained. We achieved 4th place in div 5 for the season. For 2014 I made the decision to move to the Care Bears where I played with their Fusion team in div 3. Having had such a good season we then began this year competing in division 2. I will finish the season with Care Bears Hellfire then begin the 2016 season with this midlands based squad, named Care Bears Nitro.

Who am I looking for?
I am looking for self sufficient, self motivated players who love the game and want to win. I dont care if you only started paintball yesterday I will take you, so long as you can pay your way and are willing to dedicate yourself to the team. Experience will come with time and technical proficiency can be taught but I cant make you turn up or push yourself. I want people who want to compete, not posers who talk big and play small.

This team wont just turn up to tournies together, we will do everything together. I will build a team of players who are best mates on and off the field and I will ensure that everything we do is to the max. I will use my past experience mixed with The Care Bear values to ensure that this team will turn heads wherever we go. By the time im finished with you, you'll be having the Care Bears emblem tattooed on your chest.

So if you think think youve got what it takes to be a Nitro Bear then put your name forward

Thanks

Ollie
Hi iv just started with my family and we are looking to join a team and train at evenings were do you train
Ollie

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hello mate

We train at Skirmish Nottingham. We're going to be entering div 3 of the CPPS next year and will be using the winter to train regularly.

Thanks

Ollie