Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Millennium compliant boards

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi

We will be selling the new Millennium compliant circuit board for all DYE and Proto Markers for £10 each inc. Vat and P+P.

The boards are currently in transit, on their way back to DYE from the Millennium event, and will be available to order from Monday 14th April 2008.

Please contact Iveta - idurkosova@dyeprecision.com to place your order - please state which board it is that you need!

Remember that upon installing the board you will need to change to the Millennium mode and adjust the Max RoF accordingly.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi Chris

Its a complete board that you need to swap in for your existing board. We are only charging £10 per board to cover our costs. All DYE/Proto markers should come with all the relevant fire modes out of the box.

However, with the recent short-notice changes in the Millennium and PSP fire mode regulations this made our markers non-compliant, hence the new board. It has no extra bells and whistles, it just has the most up to date software installed so that you can set your marker to be tournament legal at Millennium series events, and other series' which use the same rulebook.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Hi Chris

Its a complete board that you need to swap in for your existing board. We are only charging £10 per board to cover our costs. All DYE/Proto markers should come with all the relevant fire modes out of the box.

However, with the recent short-notice changes in the Millennium and PSP fire mode regulations this made our markers non-compliant, hence the new board. It has no extra bells and whistles, it just has the most up to date software installed so that you can set your marker to be tournament legal at Millennium series events, and other series' which use the same rulebook.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe
Cheers mate i understood why the board was brought out, just wondered why Dye didn't want a bigger cut :rolleyes:
perhaps paintball manufactures have a conscience! :eek: :p

will deffo take one...emailing that dude right away.

cheers!

J

Jeff Abbott - Dye

MAX rate of fire is adjustable from 10 - 15 bps so the new board will be able to be used at Millenniums and PSP's etc.

I think you choose what mode you want and then set the rof to comply with the rules. So PSP mode - 13bps or Millennium mode then set to 12bps.

At least that is what I was told in Malaga.

keka

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
caps on UL boards are adjustable, these new boards should give you the first couple of shots in semi in the mill mode.

...that right ash?
To be legal they should give the 1st 3 shots in semi and only allow 1 shot once the trigger has stopped. Bit of advice to the wise, make sure you cap your ROF with both eyes on and off, at least one player fell foul of this in Malaga, eye off - gun shot 15bps

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
The new Millennium mode means that you have to have 3 'true semi' shots before ramping can kick in at 6bps, which jumps you up to 12 bps. There is a one second time out, which means that if you dont shoot for 1 second or more, you have to shoot the semi shots again.

As I said before, you need to manually select the right fire mode, and Max RoF, as the boards do come set up ready for Millennium mode.

The Max RoF controls the RoF with the eyes on or off. I dont know about anyone getting caught out in Malaga, they may have been using a different marker, or a different board.

We're not interested in making fast money out of this, we want to keep all of our customers playing.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
yeah the ego's have an OFF ROF cap, which is the ROF CAP when the BBSS is turned off.
glad 2 hear dye are doing this good cheap service for all u dm/pm whores.