Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New old guy

Nov 23, 2016
Harlow
Hi guys.I am returning to the sport after a lay off of some 20-25 years.After much researching i have bought a Gtek and the rest of the kit.I went to my "first" walk on with my new marker at Mayhem a couple of weekends ago and found out that the buzz is still strong and i truely have the bug again.
All ready I have planned some barrel upgrades and cannot wait for the next round of "Mayhem".I have all ready informed the wife of North vs South big game in 2017 and ant Mayhem big games too :).

Well that is about as much as i have to say so hope to shoot you guys soon!!!

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Welcome aboard, I too frequent mayhem in abridge in fact I'm down the 11th for the Christmas walkon.

I love the site, the staff and the players are all friendly.

In regards to barrel upgrades understand that accuracy or more precision is unlikely to change in any meaningful respect, but consistency in fps and therefore chrono accuracy can be improved by either an overbore or a .003 underbore up to about .009 underbore.

Reactions: Butch Roughlove
Nov 23, 2016
Harlow
Welcome aboard, I too frequent mayhem in abridge in fact I'm down the 11th for the Christmas walkon.

I love the site, the staff and the players are all friendly.

In regards to barrel upgrades understand that accuracy or more precision is unlikely to change in any meaningful respect, but consistency in fps and therefore chrono accuracy can be improved by either an overbore or a .003 underbore up to about .009 underbore.
Cheers Grimlock,unless visiting family in the run up to chrimbo,i too will be there on the xmas bash at Abridge.Just trying to juggle the family now.