Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new paintball centre

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
If your only going to have 30 punters on site at any one time im sure you would be fully booked, cant imagine this will be cheap, as if you want to make a profit, and you only have 30 people to squeeze money out of, its not going to be cheap, sounds too serious for me, most peeps just wanna have fun, do what they want and spray paint. If you made an uber realistic military site/ base, like the army grounds used for tippman challenge or north vrs south, then you can still have a great crack playing paintball, that way you get more people in who can take it as serious or as not as they like, giving you maximum turnover in a military scenario. I think my issue lies with the fact that this wont appeal to regular paintballers, more for people who want to be in the forces or take things more serious, which is fine, provided it comes in at the right price. Sounds exactly the same as ram training, who in all fairness I hear are always fully booked, but ive told you why I havnt been there so is up to you! Great concept, hope the final product is different to ram training, best of luck I will keep my eyes peeled :)