Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New paintball site in Basildon, Essex with millenium field

Combat UK

Jul 30, 2010
Basildon, Essex
A new offical millenium tournament paintball field is being built in Basildon, Essex where teams across the country will be able to come and train aswell as compete in tournaments held at our new site.

We will be holding an open day at the end of the August when the site is expected to be completed for teams to come and play and try out our new facilities.

the site will consist of :

2 millennium training fields

astro turf ground

overhead viewing box

hard standing car parking

hard standing staging area

on site compressor

free paintball gun hire

toilet and wash facilities

flood lighting

on site cafe

If teams or players are interested please message me or ring 01268 725600 for more information.​

mattmead

May 28, 2010
rainham essex
Hi Dex not that im anything to do with this but i am pretty sure it is a new site. That is just off from the a127 :) Hope that helps

Combat UK

Jul 30, 2010
Basildon, Essex
is this based at barleygrounds or some new site ?

More details would help :)

Thanks,
Dex
Hi Dex ,

No it's not at the barley land site, its a brand new site but we are only up the road from barleylands about 5-10 mins drive.

its just off the a127 at the canvey island turn off.

Combat UK

Jul 30, 2010
Basildon, Essex
wen is this going to open up and wear about in Basildon is this going to be ?
We are looking at the end of august for the opening day, but are most likely going to make it an open weekend due to the greater interest so that all teams get an good amount of game time.

If you head along the a127 and get off at the canvey island turn off you are there.

its about 5-10 mins up the road from the basildon turn off.

Combat UK

Jul 30, 2010
Basildon, Essex
is it me or does this sound to good to be true??
Hi scott,

We have been researching this project for a very long time now to make sure we can give you the players, everything you want from the day.

alot of time and money has been put into this to create the best possible millennium tournament training site around.

We aim to exceed all expectations you have !

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
is it me or does this sound to good to be true??
Shouldnt be, Bricketwood provides pretty much the exact same services. Which makes me wonder what southern teams will be using the site, when we already have BW.

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
Shouldnt be, Bricketwood provides pretty much the exact same services. Which makes me wonder what southern teams will be using the site, when we already have BW.

Either way another site is always good news.
this is what i thought, surely it be better to set this up more to the south east or midland area. however ill wait in till the site has opened :D