Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Planet Eclipse Etek 5?

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
if anyone know of any other alternative triggers to the violent series ones, please tell!
I don't think that there are others out there at the moment. Trigger wise, it's always a personal preference, but I'd try adjusting the trigger before swapping it out for a new one. Now, I'm not a particularly big fan of the stock Eclipse setup, but when I'm playing I don't even notice it - As long as I can hit the ramp start/sustain, I'm good. It's only when I'm off the field and bored that I notice what the trigger feels like.

Reactions: Adhajm

Adhajm

Adam Gray
Oct 10, 2015
South (West of Swindon)
I don't think that there are others out there at the moment. Trigger wise, it's always a personal preference, but I'd try adjusting the trigger before swapping it out for a new one. Now, I'm not a particularly big fan of the stock Eclipse setup, but when I'm playing I don't even notice it - As long as I can hit the ramp start/sustain, I'm good. It's only when I'm off the field and bored that I notice what the trigger feels like.
the violent series are out but i haven't heard anything about them, so alittle sceptical! yeah it just feels that fraction cheaper on the trigger this time round, i don't know whether this was due to loading it with more tech, end of the day it has to be worst & make the lv1 better feeling i suppose.

Adhajm

Adam Gray
Oct 10, 2015
South (West of Swindon)
http://violentseries.com/etek5-bladetrigger.aspx

here man, but apart from the slight complaint of the trigger, i would say it a flawless marker.