Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New player looking for Wiltshire team

Pritch116

Jul 11, 2015
Hi P8ntballers

I'm new to the sport looking for a team based in Wiltshire to train and progress within. If anyone knows of any contacts or teams it would be greatly appreciated.

Pritch

Pritch116

Jul 11, 2015
Hey bud, I'm setting up a team at the moment, 2 of our members are from Swindon!

What kind of paintball are you looking to play?
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm based in Calne and can travel so that's quite convenient.

In Regards to what type of paintball I want to play; I'm not to sure, I was thinking of doing some training/walk ons to get a taste for it and then be guided in a sense to the next step. what type of paintball are you looking to play?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Guys, I`m based in Bromham, Wiltshire, and are Part of the Established Teams = Care Bears UK,
We have Training at our own outside Sup-Air Field = OX13 6AD.
The Next Training date is August 30th,
We are taking on Players, so if you want to show what your worth ? get yourselves there on the day, we start at 10:00 hrs,
there`s nobody chasing you to get there early,
It doesn`t matter if you`ve Not played before or if your a World class player ?
So there`s NO Excuses !!! send a Text if you like to 07876730185
we`ll go from there !! . . Bluey

RealRT

Back from the deadbox since '08
Jan 7, 2007
Swindon
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the offer man!
It's a no from me, I've got together a group of 6 so far from players I used to play with and a couple of new guys.
No doubt we'll catch you at some tournaments!

RealRT

Jan 7, 2007
Swindon
www.facebook.com
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm based in Calne and can travel so that's quite convenient.

In Regards to what type of paintball I want to play; I'm not to sure, I was thinking of doing some training/walk ons to get a taste for it and then be guided in a sense to the next step. what type of paintball are you looking to play?
We're looking to play tournament paintball next season mate, but nothing too serious. PM me your details if you want to get more info. Meet sometime and talk about it if you want, you're just down the road!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
You don`t have to join fella`s,
I`m just puting this to you so you know where you can jump in to train and to be with other Paintballers that also want to train.
It`s not far from you all but hey if you`ve spent all your money in getting all that you need to train with ?? Great !!

Pritch116

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for the interest bud, sounds good. I shall pm you my details and we can go from there.

We're looking to play tournament paintball next season mate, but nothing too serious. PM me your details if you want to get more info. Meet sometime and talk about it if you want, you're just down the road![/QUOT

RealRT

Jan 7, 2007
Swindon
www.facebook.com
You don`t have to join fella`s,
I`m just puting this to you so you know where you can jump in to train and to be with other Paintballers that also want to train.
It`s not far from you all but hey if you`ve spent all your money in getting all that you need to train with ?? Great !!
Thanks a lot bud, I will PM you when my guys are ready to train against other teams, we'll sort something out.