Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Pro League

TmBwm740

Jan 29, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Chicago
The NXL is really almost three years old, in the sense that that's how long X-Ball has been being pushed. It's also got a big-name non-paintball production company behind it, and has already seen airtime. And it's also already got all of the plaeyrs with name recognition. Welll, a lot of them, anyway. (Not that that's THAT imporrtant, as whoever is on the TV will quickly BE the people with name recognition.)

But... fun to watch? NXL is fun to watch, and if it ain't, it'll change so that it is. That's easy. So, since the league that's got the advantage on you can also be just as fun to watch, what's your angle?

Marketing campaign costs money, they've got it, you don't, they win.
Do you mean Olive Productions?

TmBwm740

Jan 29, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Chicago
The NXL is really almost three years old, in the sense that that's how long X-Ball has been being pushed. It's also got a big-name non-paintball production company behind it, and has already seen airtime. And it's also already got all of the plaeyrs with name recognition. Welll, a lot of them, anyway. (Not that that's THAT imporrtant, as whoever is on the TV will quickly BE the people with name recognition.)

But... fun to watch? NXL is fun to watch, and if it ain't, it'll change so that it is. That's easy. So, since the league that's got the advantage on you can also be just as fun to watch, what's your angle?

Marketing campaign costs money, they've got it, you don't, they win.
I got a feeling NPPL has alot more money than NXL.

Chicago

Jan 31, 2005
Visit site
That depends what you mean by more money.

More money in the bank? NPPL is broke. NXL is probably also broke. Better cash flow? Definitely NPPL. Richer owners? SP+Draxxus+National+et.al. > WDP. Richer production company? Dick Clark > ???

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
yeah, and you could advertise during the superbowl, that would do it, its 2.9 million dollars for 30 seconds, but it would so totally pay off man, for real. And then you could, like, tell everyone, and then they could, like, tell everyone they knew, and then the word would totally, like, spread, and then you could just get some guy with like, tons of money, and build a big stadium somewhere, like downtown new york or LA or something.

Don't let these haters put you down man. Your idea can defo work no problem.
Actually I know a guy who is stinking rich and I will definitely try to get him sponsor us. 50/50 partners though, right?

..........right?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by TmBwm740
Hmmmmm.....No. It's what the NPPL is trying. The PSP I guess just don't want people to know about them, but yeah...........It's the same thing NPPL is trying to do, but on a MUCH bigger scale.
Is there room for anyone else on that cloud you are sitting on way up in the sky....:rolleyes:

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
and anyway, his idea actually works for all things. If we get a guy, who has like, loads of money, we can do something like the NBA, or the Premiership, or the NFL, only MUCH better. The skys the limit, it just needs this guys money, and with idea's like this to put forward, the money guy would be a complete fool not to go for it. If we advertise it right it will grow in, like, 6 months, to something SO much better than anything else.
Basically its similar to what other people have done, but on a MUCH bigger scale.

Count me in! Where was this kid when Bernie Ecclestone was getting started. Think of the possibilities!!

TmBwm740

Jan 29, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Intheno
and anyway, his idea actually works for all things. If we get a guy, who has like, loads of money, we can do something like the NBA, or the Premiership, or the NFL, only MUCH better. The skys the limit, it just needs this guys money, and with idea's like this to put forward, the money guy would be a complete fool not to go for it. If we advertise it right it will grow in, like, 6 months, to something SO much better than anything else.
Basically its similar to what other people have done, but on a MUCH bigger scale.

Count me in! Where was this kid when Bernie Ecclestone was getting started. Think of the possibilities!!
Thank you!

As for the guy with the money...........Coke, Addidas, Nike, cars companies etc...........as sponsors.