The Home Of European Paintball

New Prophecy?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

propaintball.com said:
A new loader from Empire was spotted being used by pro paintball teams at PSP Texas Open 2011. The loader appears to be a remodel of the ever popular Empire Prophecy. One of the flaws that seems to have been fixed is the breaking shells. This loader features a thick feedneck and shells that can be removed while the loader is connected to the gun. The loader also appears to be made of a different material then the prophecy, similar to that of the Halo Invert TOO.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Im looking at going back to the prophecy but the one thing was the shells seemed abit think on my last one. Might wait out and see what happen's

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
It was the cheap and hair thin wiring i didn't like (and broke more than once) in mine, the shells were ok. I liked the rip drive but with the magnets it wouldn't clear jams and just spin.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
halo too shell is really thick compared to the prophecy shell, so it will be much better and a good idea to be able to remove front and leave the body on the marker

loader looks a little thinner than the original wonder if it will be a standard 240 ball capacity?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
it supposedly has 190 capacity..

Simon steps on the nose of the prophecy, but i wouldn't ever stand on the side of the front cone..

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I have never had an issue with my shells or feedneck on my prophecy, its 18months old and still going strong.

The only gripe i had was a loose drive belt which was swapped out f.o.c by kee.

Looking forward to seeing one of the new styles to compare.