Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Revolutions

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I just got an xboard and an evil paddle for my 12 volt. It is so sweet. The delay at the beginning of a string is totally gone, it starts spinning instantly. The evil paddle is also sweet. They use paddles from the evolution hopper. The arms grip the balls and throw them into the feed as fast as it spins. I emptied my hopper into a bag in13 seconds. With about 180 balls in the revolutins, that is sweet.:D :D :D

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ok then, here's a question for you... why is there a delay with the old 12v boards but with the 8v it starts to spin immediately? Fair enough the 12v is quicker over a long string but surely the pause isn't good?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
The original board caused the blades to spin when there was no ball in front of the eye without delay. However, when paintballplayers became more fashion aware, they introduced the gem series of hoppers, which were a bit see-through. What sometimes happened is that so much sunlight would get into the feedtube, that the eye would continuously be fooled into believing there was no ball present, causing the paddles to spin continuously.
This was remedied by a new board, but the drawback was the short delay. This has been fixed with the new boards.

Hope this explained it somewhat.