Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Sales and Classifieds Rules

G

Gassy

The picture must be of the item you are selling and must have your user name and the days date on a piece of paper in the picture(not photoshopped into it as has already been tried.)
This is for proof of ownership.
So if putting the for sale thread up today the picture must have your name and todays date on the piece of paper.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Amendment to new classified rules
ok guys i have one more amendment to the new rules, Can you please ensure that the first picture in your thread is of all the kit together. and the piece of paper with your user name and date of the thread start is clearly shown. This means with a thick marker, and not with a ball point pen on white paper. As some shots with the flash on makes user names unreadable if we Deem that the user name is unreadable the thread will be deleted.
If there is a marker in the sale can you also ensure this has a named shot as well. due to high value items.

this will stop me having to go through 40 pictures looking for one with a user name in it. before i delete the thread. there will be a weeks bedding in period of this new ruling. as of next Saturday it will go live. all threads that Do Not Conform will be deleted without warning. and we will also not answer your pm as to why threads have gone. the rules are on the sticky and the top of the page and in every Mods Sigs no reason not to have seen them

have a nice day :cool: