Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New set up pics :D

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I can't help thinking that this is a piss take.
Either that or you are an idiot for spending that much on a **** marker.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
You sir are exactly what is currently wrong with the UK paintball scene. Someone has something different to your pea shooter so theres must be crap compared to yours.
Well technically I am not part of the paintball scene seeing as I don't play currently.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I can't help thinking that this is a piss take.
Either that or you are an idiot for spending that much on a **** marker.
You're the idiot. That's well out of order. You should keep them kind of opinions to yourself. Piss take or not that's what the lad has chosen to use. How can you encourage people into the sport with comments like that?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Well technically I am not part of the paintball scene seeing as I don't play currently.
Thats a technicality on the aspect of playing not on your attitude isnt it. The problem with paintball is the attitude of people who discourage others by criticism and negative feedback. Fair enough I admit I was being a bit sarcastic due to the nature of these boards (being mainly a sup air site) but fair play to the lad, seems keen and wants to talk it. Thats what paintball needs to bring it from the doldrums.

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Thats a technicality on the aspect of playing not on your attitude isnt it. The problem with paintball is the attitude of people who discourage others by criticism and negative feedback. Fair enough I admit I was being a bit sarcastic due to the nature of these boards (being mainly a sup air site) but fair play to the lad, seems keen and wants to talk it. Thats what paintball needs to bring it from the doldrums.
Strongly agree with Sid here, while he asks for opinions there is no call to just call his step up rubbish, now we all know that this set up wouldn't work for sup air but for walk on's and scenario it will work fine.
Obviously obladeo likes the mil sim look more than the power ranger look as he mentions hunting in one of his posts, therefore this set up will not only shot perfectly well but will fit in to the game that he prefers.

Now as Ray knows I don't like playing the woods ball/ scenario game and would not wear full dpm while playing, this is due to wanting an escape route from what I do normally rather than hating the format.
How ever I know people prefer different aspects of paintball and feel this should be encourage rather than ridiculed.

On another note obladeo I would either look in to either getting normal combats (combat '95s for example) for summer play/hot weather, or remove the charcoal lining from the NBC suit as you will boil if the temperature rise above 5 degrees!

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
oooo looks like i opened a can of worms here lol

The marker is second hand but i'd done allot of the mods. It fires up to 30 bps but i have it set at 20 as i think over 20 is just wasting paint.

I only play wood as i like to dive through bushes n stuff and this marker was picked cos 1 it was cheap 2 it can take some hammer as the frame is cast. 3 it can be made to work how i want it to work

As you can prob tell i don't care if people call me makes me laugh some of the comments people come out with.

There will always be a line in no matter what people do i get the same when building a car and i've been building cars for over 20 years