Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Shocker?

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
Used the new shocker this weekend, and got to say was very impressed.
I would not say I am a fast trigger puller!, but this baby was really easy for me to rip with.

I have never been able to out shoot my revi before, but did it with ease. Stuck an egg2 on and it still had problems keeping up.

Going to get the eye, and might even get another shocker as a spare! Thats how impressed I was.

As for the "gas hog", I shot 6 pots and a hopper, with still air left, but no paint!!!! From a 1.5

And its blue.

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
IT has first shot drop off to a varying degree and you MUST be REALLY REALLY careful with the wires inside the trigger frame. Its bleedin fast but I would rather call it MiniMatrix than anything else :)

Cya
p.s: The efficiency is rotten tho

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by garycarrot

As for the "gas hog", I shot 6 pots and a hopper, with still air left, but no paint!!!! From a 1.5

And its blue.
6 pots and hopper from a 1.5 :eek: how much air left? if it wasn't at least 2000psi then I don't think the efficiency is anything to write home about.
The eVolve bits and bobs should sort all that out though :cool:

Paul
:)

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
The point I was trying to make was... I can fire it fast, when everthing else I have used, I couldnt.
And as a back player, I didnt run out of air.

I did have FSDO though, so just waiting to hassle S/P about it.

And Paul, one day I will have a Viking....honest!

John_Wilson

Will mark for money!
May 22, 2002
Visit site
efficency of the shocker is strange, my was crap when I got it, hopper and 4 pots now its much better easy for hopper and 6 pots, Dunno why.

Other than that you need a fast hopper, egg 2 is great I rarely chop unless I really try to rag it.

On thing I've noticed (only happened once) is that if a ball gets pinched its a bugger to clear. other than that, spot on.