The Home Of European Paintball

New Shocker?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by John_Wilson
efficency of the shocker is strange, my was crap when I got it, hopper and 4 pots now its much better easy for hopper and 6 pots, Dunno why.

Other than that you need a fast hopper, egg 2 is great I rarely chop unless I really try to rag it.

On thing I've noticed (only happened once) is that if a ball gets pinched its a bugger to clear. other than that, spot on.
What size tank you using?

Paul
:)

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
FSDO can be cured by lubing the back o-ring in the aluminium internal part or if that doesnt work then replace the 17/70 o-ring with a 17/90 again in the back of aluminium internal part.

and the eye makes a huge difference:D with pinching of the paint

cheers

Bruce

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
When you say "vert adapter", do you mean vert reg, or just the ASA? Cos the top bit of the "fat" grip (the one that the new vert reg will look similar to when it's released) can be used to screw a standard voodoo front grip onto (or indeed a reg) if you really must. I think one of the Ecstasy guys uses the voodoo grip cos he prefers the feel to the shocker ones.

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
i mean the asa separately like you can buy for the imp...just the asa part...

im thinkin of buing the new shocker but im wanting it with a vert reg..but my local store didnt know if the vert regs were out in europe yet!

so if i buy the ultimate combo id have to get a vert asa sometime and i was wondering if they were out yet!!