Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new shocker!

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
i wouldnt waste 700 quid on a shocker that looks lyk a 4 yr old designed it soz mate but it does look a bit rubbish, if ur gonna spend 700 quid on a marker ur better off buyin an ego:D

Nice to see we have another mature and helpful member joining us...

Please read your post then re read your post then if need be ask a responsible adult before hitting that big shiny butto saying submit

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
I held it at CC, it looks BUFFas but it is really heavy as there has to be a lot of material to stop it from falling to pieces!

It would also be a b!tch to clean when playing xball or anything where you need a quick turnround, which is why imo the ND or even the stock stockers are best!

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Am i the only one thats thinking it looks like a 12yr old was let loose with his mechano set?
Played around with it at CC and was suprised just how heavy it was for a special edition?
We all know that the shocker is a proven design but would you really want to lug this round a field.......unless you've got arms like robbo that is:D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
saw this at CC for £770 they look awful in the pics but there really nice in real life ..was considering buying the silver one a CC..... but didnt ...too pricey