Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New sterlings

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Spent a while looking at the powerball / arrow precision web site recently since remembering the sterlings being really rated back in the early / mid 90's when I was too Young to afford them. What with pump making a come back I was surprised to find they still make them but don't list prices so I thought I'd ask.
Bronze £97.02
STP £199.15
Stock class £276
Delivery £12

Thought I'd post up to give people looking for a new pump another option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avon

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Used Sterling, phantom and Budd Orr Sniper when I first started and it was the sterling I liked the best but my team mate loved his phantom. All three were awesome markers in the right hands, it just depended on your build and playing style. Sold all my gear in 1997 but got back into the game a couple of years back and have since bought 2 more sterlings (new) and two second hand. Got their very last right hand feed version for my brother in law and he loves it as it is the same as the 1990's shape. I have the newer STP and it shoots great and was well weird to find my muscle memory came back effortlessly even after 15 years. My son uses a second hand one so we can go old school on punter days so its still a challenging game without the regular punters feeling intimidated or getting a canning as you tend to shoot more deliberately so less chance of over shooting. Easy to maintain and service and the new STP uses spyder barrels rather than their proprietary thread which gives you more barrel options.

malphadour

Dec 7, 2012
I came across a guy at a walk on few years back slinging a camo anodized sterling around like it was a peice of crap - nobody else knew what he had but I took an instant interest - he was still none the wiser when I told him it was an actual Predator Sterling (as in Mr Davies & co) "whats that?" he said I offered him money on the spot for it but it was a mates so he couldnt sell it. - a little piece of history for us older gits

martin higgins

Feb 19, 2013
Hey everyone - I had a sterling as my first gun when I played indoor from about 92 - my next gun was an anodized silver Phantom! - anyone remember those beasts!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Nearly got a Sterling STP as my first marker way back in early 92 was a bit scared of dumping £475 into my first gun so i plumped for a Mayhem Thunderbolt with a weenie hopper and 7oz bottle for £300 instead...............you live and learn.

The good old days when gravity fed hoppers cost the best part of £20 and 100 shot pots cost £8 each.:LOL:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Nearly got a Sterling STP as my first marker way back in early 92 was a bit scared of dumping £475 into my first gun so i plumped for a Mayhem Thunderbolt with a weenie hopper and 7oz bottle for £300 instead...............you live and learn.

The good old days when gravity fed hoppers cost the best part of £20 and 100 shot pots cost £8 each.:LOL:
nearly bought a sterling stp as well went and played a few months later and people where using semi autos so dodged the bullet