Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New team in S/UK

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Smally mate dont worry we wont give you any ****e, you all performed well and im very proud of you all (i think im going to cry) I wana see the pictures though, hopefully some of the game where i mugged the whole team:D :D :D :D
p.s smally hope i didnt lay too many shots into you when i bunkered you in the V, sorry mate.
Twist :D

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Fluke, anyway dont argue with it, your part of the team now. Youve got your own jersey and everything. p.s we have to play either temple or sparklies very soon.
Twist :D

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Mmm...

... think poor student. If I could afford an Impy I would jump at the chance for it. What I'm getting is a Spyder Xtra, cheap, fairly quick, upgradeable, mine. Just managed to persuade my anit-paintballing father to write me a check for the marker, damn that was hard work!
And Rob before you start knocking the Spyder, I CANNOT AFFORD ANYTHING MORE!!! So long as it fires paint in a relatively straight line I don't care what it is.

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
i'm not going to knock it...

It's the player that counts, not the marker, (but it helps.. my excuse anyways) Is it new or is it 2nd hand? and have you got a different barrel for it because if you don't i would recommend that as your first upgrade. P.s make sure you get a revvy, if you don't have one i wil be able to sort you out a good deal... never fear del boy is here. lol :p
Robin