Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new team ? info ?

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
Ha Ants

Wanting to get back in to paint ball, been 8 years since I last played on a tournament field, I am just north of Swafham, may be we hook up and see who else about might want to build a new team.

As hipjaw said a team is a big jump, for a five man team you need at least seven better ten on the roster to have enough people to cover a season of league games. And the more you have jthe better training days our and the better deals you can get on paint etc...

Any way hope we build something...even if it is just a group to go to some training days further a field or big rec days. It good to go and marshel at big tourneys to you can learn a lot.
hey bud sounds good ! what you up to this sunday ? theres an walkon at northwold (combat) its supair and woods if your up for it ? and thanks to all the replys and info , didnt think it was going to be that hard lol

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
hey bud sounds good ! what you up to this sunday ? theres an walkon at northwold (combat) its supair and woods if your up for it ? and thanks to all the replys and info , didnt think it was going to be that hard lol
well the actual getting on the field and playing is the easy bit, the hardest part is the logistics of it all. sounds mad but when it comes to trying to coordinate 7+ people to commit their time and money in advance of several tournaments throughout a year is a serious pain in the rear. and i'm not even going to start on organising training, gear, hotels etc.

why the heck do we play this sport again? :p