The Home Of European Paintball

New Team on the block

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
BUWWAAAAHHH HAAAAA HAAA!!

I've just started a team, we're gonna really make a go of it......but my sponsors are all ****.....and all the other players are ****.....which is why I'm playing for another team......can I get some better sponsors??.......and players?????

If you look carefully, you really can see some seriously funny ****, right there, just.....there.

Oh, never slate your back guys, they'll shoot you in the back of the head. Ours do.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
ahhh, but what do you expect when the local crack dealers are the sponsers. Dude, needs to get better drugs / out more / life / ho / etc (delete as applicable)

well as they say "My mama said, stupid is as stupid does"

Tiggr

Mar 11, 2003
BRUM`
Visit site
Ha

stongl: good idea i could get my local crack dealer to sponsor me, a team on speed would go all day! as for the collag team, dont expect to see them very soon, all they realy wonna do is train and gettin them together to do that is almost impossible!!

Id forget about the collage team, i dont think its gonna workout, iv got a team now and that is that, i dont intend to change (unless they want me to!) if you saw my back players play you would agree with me!! they hit me wen they are amin at the opposition!!

ny1 else wonna Dig!!

Do drinks for you guys in ancaster!!!!!

Zwitta

Bunker Monkey
Jan 22, 2003
Manchester, UK
www.teamrdx.co.uk
ohh dude

This is possibly the most dissappointing thread I have EVER read on p8ntballer, not only has this guy done the dirty deeds that no tourny player should do, he's slagged off his sponsors, he's slagged off his back players, he's left his team, he has admitted to being a team whore, he fails to spell correctly, but worst of all... We've come very close to flaming him, it started off good, with some advice, but look at it now, look at what has been said. It is funny, but is this really how we should be treating our fellow paintballers. Bah, theres my bit.

Zwitta

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
This guy better be dam good or his in trouble, alot of people from the various teams he's slated are going to go for him...I'll be at Ancaster and plan to watch some tremor games, to see if he is as good as his mouth is big..I will laugh my arse off if he gets shot off the break in every game!!

No matter how good you think you are you should never be up your own arse, there's always that little team that can knock you down a peg or two..

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by DANIEL
I'll be at Ancaster and plan to watch some tremor games, to see if he is as good as his mouth is big..I
I'll be marshalling, looking forward to watching this guy...

Seriously though- good luck to him. ;)