Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Team on the block

Tiggr

Mar 11, 2003
BRUM`
Visit site
Hey

I didnt say that i am anythink special now did i. you guys may very well get me off the break, that may be because you are better than me, im still learning im only 16 and have a lot to learn, ancaster will be my 1st major tourny (when i say i played for the red heat i didnt promise anything to them and only trained with them once) thanx for the advice, support and slaggin, my spellin is crap i know but hey thats life!, i would watch me at ancaster cuz my markers ****ed and may have to use a tippmen coustom!!! (good gun but not realy up to he mark!)

Keep it cummin guys!!

Stu

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
WHITE HEAT VS TREMMOR YG

i really do hope white heat come up against tremmor yg looking forward to this game :D :D
i do hope you can run fast tiggr esp to the dead box;) ;)

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
this is hilarious! my dad told me about this thread but i didnt believe someone was really this stupid!

im really looking forward to ancaster now!

and how will we all spot triggr??? he will be the one with the 30 welts on his head!

poor geezer. just shows what a lack of education, upbringing, drugs....................can do to a child.

im just waiting for tremmor to post on here!

:D :D :D :D :D

matt

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Ohhh, even us southern shandy drinking softies are coming to Ancaster for this one!!!!!!

Whilst we're up there we'll rescue some of your ho's from their Virginity too...........;) ;) ;)

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
HMMMMM!

Dude,this is Brian from RED HEAT(using lee,s p.c as mine is busted),can i just say sorry to tremmor who are a sound bunch of players for this guys postings as you prob have nothing to do with them,but will say if i ever come across this player,he will be a big winner!!!as in he will get the bonus ball he needs,again,and again,and again.....get my drift?well done 2 the jags who i guested 4 at portugal...shame about the stealing though......Brian.........top gun 4 red heat......c u all at DAM.......:D :( :cool: