Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Team on the block

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Tee hee hee...

... this has to be the funniest thread I've read for a while!!!
Christ, talk about digging your own grave, does this guy have a JCB? If not he can borrow mine, it'll be easier for him, not that he needs the help!!!
If I slated my back players like that I would get my ass handed to me before I got past my 20 in every game!
As for the sponsors, hehe, good luck to ya mate!
Can I watch the grudge match?? I think its gonna be all one way traffic!! :D

tm167

Sleep when your dead
May 5, 2002
Worcester/exeter uni
tiggr m8 . Some advice from someone in the same boat.(i'm 15)
I would seriously not big myself up before my first tourney like u r. I mean u better be some sort of p8ntball messiah cos there is gonna be one helluva a lot of people gunning 4 your ass come tourney day. Seriously though i just wouldnt bother. If a picture speaks a thousand words then a p8ntball in the goggs speaks a million.
And no we didnt manage to get you off the break at that training day but i managed to walk right up to u and bunker your ass off the field.
Seriously though good luck 4 next event. From the sound of it your gonna need it
:D

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
everybody was......paintball fightin-ing....dididld did did ing

seriously lads and lassies we dont want to ruin the poor kids 1st day out so only one shot each, ok?

i work that out to be about 137 thats gunning for him...i can see lee joining white heat for the day just to play tremmor yg!

matt
:D

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Lol oh dear tiggr it aint gettin any better is it mate? lol

Good luck with ur first tourney, don't worry bout the hundred odd guns that will be lookin for u on the day :D
The marshalls there will make sure u don't get WASTED when u go out, unless u have had a dig @ marshalls 2 lol, and if u havn t I wouldn't try it in the future, cause u more than most need the marshalls lol.
:p

take care

Mak D :cool:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
hmmm *cough*TWAT*cough*
i don't think once i've directed Rob's attention to this post he'll be playing for us...:mad: :rolleyes: sorry sweety but we aint got no time for you so don't expect to be playing with us....and what's even more stupid is that i and the rest of the team have some very good friends on two of the teams you just slagged off:eek:

Cheers for the support from all you guys :p

All I can say is... you don't arf pick em Rob
well he picked me :rolleyes:

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
...Err , what a donut!!!

Well , to put the record straight about our friend and the new Tremmor YG team.

1. He originally asked about joining the 1st team. ( Mario saw him play ) but he told me he was joining white heat.

...fair enough , good luck to him.

2. He messes Lee around , lets them down for Wrexham , and then wants to join Tremmor Y.

... OK , fair enough.

3. Post about this new super team , but is not playing for them , he's playing for our YG's. Meanwhile slagin off sponsors they dont have yet , and back men he's never played with.

...OK , a team manager before he's played a tourney.

4. After organising his place at Ancaster , a place to stay the night before , a lift there , he tells me he cant play , he wants to concentrate on his college/uni ( cant remember which ).

.. OK , good luck to him. 2nd team he's let down before actually playing for one.

He does not play for Tremmor YG. He never has , and now never will. Pleae dont start giving Tremmor YG a bad rep for someone who does not play for them. I want this new team to be about fun , playing fair , and nothing else. No grudge matches.

I think this guy just needs to grow up a bit , think about what he's saying , and then say something different.

I think we should give the guy a break ( I think his leg ;) )

Good luck to him , where ever he goes.

Cheers , Rob.