The Home Of European Paintball

New team wanting training days!!

bryan

walker-texas-ranger
Oct 22, 2001
south cambs
Visit site
Morning all,

I am an old player returning to the game and I have a brand new team looking for training days within driving distance of Cambridge. My players dont have gear yet and are willing to buy or hire. We are looking for an amateur team who will shoot us up for a bit so the guys get a good feel for tourney ball.

Drop me a line if anybody can help.

Cheers,

B

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Cribbs Pro PB at Bristol

Reading Entity train there, and we'd happily show you the ropes

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
you guys are always welcome at Bricket Wood Training centre we have teams of all levels from beginner to top end cpl pro teams these guys are always willing to spend a bit of time showing new guys how to improve there game you only have to ask, we have a number of clubs looking to pick up new players and even whole teams to try and help you get better deals and inprove their own teams, we have a shop on site air to 3000psi food parking everything you need if you need to ask any more quetions feel free tio give me a call on 07968120424
cheers
yorkie.

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
hey im 14 and have played paintball for about a year now and just got a good tournement setup, i would not be suprised if i am to young but how and when would it be aproriate for me the think about joining a team?