Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New themes

JamieLee2k

Paintball Marshaller
Jun 7, 2008
Nuneaton, UK
But seriously adding a new theme doesn't do harm to anyone, if they don't like the new one they can still use the old one as long as you set it so the theme can be changed, it was just a suggestion and like I said from experience peoples minds can change quickly.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
But seriously adding a new theme doesn't do harm to anyone, if they don't like the new one they can still use the old one as long as you set it so the theme can be changed, it was just a suggestion and like I said from experience peoples minds can change quickly.
But even more seriously, I do it for you...and then where does it stop?
Do I entertain the next guy on the same premise as the one you have just used to justify a change?

If it ain't broke........

PS And for someone who's only made 10 posts ..... you might be regarded as getting a bit above yourself here, no disprespect intended mate.

JamieLee2k

Paintball Marshaller
Jun 7, 2008
Nuneaton, UK
But even more seriously, I do it for you...and then where does it stop?
Do I entertain the next guy on the same premise as the one you have just used to justify a change?

If it ain't broke........

PS And for someone who's only made 10 posts ..... you might be regarded as getting a bit above yourself here, no disprespect intended mate.
Thats ok, I was just hoping to add a bit of spice to the place and brighten it up a little.

I am hoping to be here for a long time as I have just gotten back into paintballing and I am hopefully going to get into it more and more so this site is a great resource for me.

Anyways it was just an idea.

Thanks
JamieLee2k

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thats ok, I was just hoping to add a bit of spice to the place and brighten it up a little.

I am hoping to be here for a long time as I have just gotten back into paintballing and I am hopefully going to get into it more and more so this site is a great resource for me.

Anyways it was just an idea.

Thanks
JamieLee2k

Oh, so you been a baller before...then you know exactly what us ballers are like and giving them an inch will render me flooded with requests to add pink banner edges and flowery forum backgrounds ....bejeeepers, it would end up looking like George Michael's toilet :)

I think if we get enough people clammouring for a change then I'll probably do something about it then but for the time being, everyone seems pretty happy..at least by default they do ..

I ain't gonna ignore your post and I thank you for the concern but for the time being, 'I will bear it my mind' as they say ...

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Just look at the name change thread, once one got it everyone wanted one. Even me, but i don't see the necessity of a name change :)

JamieLee2k

Paintball Marshaller
Jun 7, 2008
Nuneaton, UK
Oh, so you been a baller before...then you know exactly what us ballers are like and giving them an inch will render me flooded with requests to add pink banner edges and flowery forum backgrounds ....bejeeepers, it would end up looking like George Michael's toilet :)

I think if we get enough people clammouring for a change then I'll probably do something about it then but for the time being, everyone seems pretty happy..at least by default they do ..

I ain't gonna ignore your post and I thank you for the concern but for the time being, 'I will bear it my mind' as they say ...
Thats cool I would always repect the admins/mods decisions I was just giving my overall thought to what might be a very long stay for me and others.

Yes I agree that default is easy on the eyes, yes default doesn't eat away at system resources, yes people might like it and some people like pink and flowers and yes people don't always get what they want.

Anyways I was just trying to make it more like home, or my back garden (if I had one living in a flat).

Thanks
JamieLee2k

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
it would end up looking like George Michael's toilet :)
Pray tell, Robbo, what were you doing in George Michael's toilet? ;):p

I like the blue: it makes me feel at peace, and for those few minutes/hours I'm on here the voices leave me alone....then the sparkly flashy advertising banners bring them back:eek: Cola? Mountain Dew? No, just the envigorating shower gel I use.