Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New thread for Jokes?

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
With that joke tom i think you should leave our team.

Only joking mate, just dont be supprised if you ask to borrow a phone, and we all lean against the wall. lol

Any news about the cockers????

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
There the only jokes i could tell without offending anyone and getting bollocked:D

No news on the cockers yet:( but im swaying towards a freeflow lockout edition at the moment its the same price but comes with the angel reg might go down to rekka and try them both out.

better end this with a joke so

What do u call a redneck virgin? a 10 year old that can run faster then her brothers

Thanx ill be here all week

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
The rules of bedroom golf

1 Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls
2 Play on course must be approved by the owner of the hole
3 Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out
4 For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins
5 Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole
6 Object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the owner is satisfied play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play again
7 It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival
8 Experienced players will normally take time to admire the entire course, paying special attention to well formed mounds and bunkers
9 Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason
10 Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear, just in case
11 Players should not assume that the course is in shape to play at all times
12 Players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair
13 Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternative means of play when this is the case
14 Players should assume their match has been properly scheduled particularly when playing a new course for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else is playing what they considered a private course
15 The owner of the course is responsible for the pruning of any bushes, which may reduce the visibility of the hole
16 Players are strongly advised to get the owners permission before attempting to play the backside
17 Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepaired to proceed at a quicker pace at the owners request
18 It is considered an outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Bed time, a married couple in the bedroom, the wife says to the hubbie:
-Dear, tonight i'm going to make you the happiest man on earth!
The husband says:
- Yeah?! ....I'm gonna miss you.

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
come on guys

why doesnt anyone ever addon to these.you just read them and go.come on and tell us some other jokes.now that that is said i better end with a joke so here goes

how are blondes and turtles related?

when they get on there backs there screwed.

why did the blonde jump off the cliff?

she thought her pad had wings.

hehe.....haha

WeLt16

Oct 30, 2001
IN
what is red, bubbles and scratches at the window?

a baby in a microwave

whats worse than 10 babies in a garbage can?
1 baby in 10 garbage cans

whats the difference between a cadilac and a pile of dead babies?

i dont have a cadilac in my garage

a blonde holding a pig is walking down the street. a man askes, "where did you get that?" the pig replies,"i won her at a raffle."

what has 132 legs and 8 teeth? the front row of a Garth Brooks concert

a redneck boy runs home yelling," daddy i found the girl i'm going to marry;she's cute and a virgin." the dad angrily replies." you're not gonna marry her, if she's not good enough for her family, she's not good enough for ours."

(the baby jokes are a bit disgusting, but funny)