Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New TiPX loadout - A bit of advice required

Scotti002

Feb 12, 2014
Hey all,

Currently planning the modification of my TiPX pistol loadout so that I can do all kinds of crazy shenanigans. Grabbing some Fazmags, Zeta's etc. Sticking to 12g's for power for now as I prefer the ability to fire left and right handed with ease. But I have two questions that kind of stump me even after some research:

1) First Strike - While I can happily change the breach and use FS ready mags, I have seen in places that the bolts have to be of a certain specification for this to work properly. As far as I can see on the net, most people pop the new breach in with the FS mags and they seem to work just fine hence my confusion, need a bolt mod or will it work ok?

2) New Barrel - I'd like a nice new rifled barrel that will also accommodate an apex 2 so if I don't plan to run any FS's I can have some range options. Anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance for your help (y)

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Hey all,

Currently planning the modification of my TiPX pistol loadout so that I can do all kinds of crazy shenanigans. Grabbing some Fazmags, Zeta's etc. Sticking to 12g's for power for now as I prefer the ability to fire left and right handed with ease. But I have two questions that kind of stump me even after some research:

1) First Strike - While I can happily change the breach and use FS ready mags, I have seen in places that the bolts have to be of a certain specification for this to work properly. As far as I can see on the net, most people pop the new breach in with the FS mags and they seem to work just fine hence my confusion, need a bolt mod or will it work ok?

2) New Barrel - I'd like a nice new rifled barrel that will also accommodate an apex 2 so if I don't plan to run any FS's I can have some range options. Anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance for your help (y)
You won't need a new bolt.. As long as u fit it right it will be fine..

Dont go for an Apex man.. There not worth it, they don't help much with range.. Just get a longer rifled barrel

Reactions: Scotti002

Scotti002

Feb 12, 2014
Well that's good then, I'll pick up a breach at some point but focus on the barrel first. I don't suppose you would recommend any long rifled barrels for a TiPX? I have beeen eyeing up the milsig ones...

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Well that's good then, I'll pick up a breach at some point but focus on the barrel first. I don't suppose you would recommend any long rifled barrels for a TiPX? I have beeen eyeing up the milsig ones...
Ay milsig barrel, just make sure when u buy it the barrel is to big to fit into the pistol